Our goal is to maintain your trust and confidence when handling personal information about you.
MyAccountGo.com is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of its customers, and has taken all necessary and reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of the customer information and its transmission through the world wide web.
MyAccountGo shall not be held liable for disclosure of the confidential information when in accordance with this privacy Commitment or in terms of the agreements, if any, with the Customers.
MyAccountGo undertakes not to disclose the information provided by the Customers to any person, unless such action is necessary to:
- Conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- Protect and defend MyAccountGo’s or its Affiliates’ rights, interests or property;
- Enforce the terms and conditions of the products or services; or
- Act to protect the interests of MyAccountGo, its Affiliates, or its members, constituents or of other persons.
The Customer authorises MyAccountGo to exchange, share, part with all information related to the details and transaction history of the Customers to its Affiliates / banks / financial institutions / credit bureaus / agencies/participation in any telecommunication or electronic clearing network as may be required by law, customary practice, credit reporting, statistical analysis and credit scoring, verification or risk management and shall not hold MyAccountGo liable for use or disclosure of this information.
- Your response to one of our emails or advertisements
- Time and duration of your visit to our site
- Pages you viewed while on our site